Saturday, September 17, 2011

EyePet









It is more to a pet game for eyepet! Yet it is a nice,friendly and family game. Bought it yesterday because of my sis and well I want to give it a try. There is so many feature to it, you can change clothes,play games with the pet. They use a webcam call a Playstation Eye it can detect our hand detection and especially the move controller. This game has move feature, but I bought wrongly cause I never see the move logo. This doesnt make any different cause they have this 'magic card' it works almost the same as the move edition just that its hard for a new user. Really recommend to PS3 gamer, those casual once especially. In other news, one game I wanna buy is F1 2011 that is coming out on 23rd of September! Thats what I think. And this few days,such a heavy rain. Reminds me of.. Heavy Rain! Haha. Awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan 22/34a,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments: