Monday, January 23, 2012

This is what You miss.

Hello everyone! Sorry, I haven't been posting awhile. As usuall I got bored of blogging. But everytime when I say that, I tend to take back what I said and try to blog again! So anyway what I miss? SPM is over? Yeah lets go there. SPM over just like that. The Year of 2011 gone that fast. I can't believe myself either. Yeah so as usual. Me and my Gang played all day long and of course partying hard! But then thats her, I always wonder why I choose that kind of girl but she is irresistable. That is true. Love make me blind. She just now a memory. She kept me waiting and thinking and of course, suffering as hell. I have no choice but to leave, I admit it. It was harsh. I had to do it. Not to revenge, but for me. I mean every man for himself no? Haha, I was sad and depress. Then I realise it wasn't my fault afterall. It was hers. Sure I did some few mistakes, but hey, at least I did something about it! There we go. Achievement for Nico. But yeah, actually I kinda miss the nice side of her. Anyway moving on. After that, I was just being me. Playing loads of games in the computer, such as Batman Arkham City, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and so on. But the best among them is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They did a job well done in the game. Graphic, gameplay, story mostly everything is perfect! Sure some bugs and glitch issues. But hey they deserve the Game of The Year Award 2011. I have been playing 120 hours on it and I haven't completed it yet! Can you imagine how big is this game? And complex. Besides that, I went on holiday. Nothing much. Then I caught 'Dengue'. But thats what the doctor thinks. So I have to take blood test like a week in a row. Like a streak. Gosh that week was painful and frustrating. And i missed out my prom. Meh, story of my life. Then, my friend, Donovan have to go NS. Such a sad day but in the end he had fun there! Although I will miss him alot! Don't mistake me that I'm gay. His an awesome friend. So for now, I've decided to go to UCTI college or APIIT thats what they call it. Its surprisingly nice. Just that, I really dont know what to do. A very hard decision. And I'm scared really scared. Sure I meet new friends. But what abou the old ones? Will they forget me? Or tend to ignore me? Well thats the same. Either way, I hope it wont happen. What else? Oh ya, Happy Chinese New Year and New Year of the year 2012. Year of the Dragon! This is the year to play Skyrim cause its all about dragons! I almost forgot, I sort of met this girl. She was cute and nice and funny and all. But sort of different a lot. Hey, different pieces can actually fit? Her name is...( END )

Once again. This is Nico Whong Zhixiang!
Almost starting College Life.
That once a Gamer, always a Gamer.
And of course, the geek that trying to live his life.
Wishes you A Happy Chinese New Year!

Sign,
NWZ


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: