Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am back!

So I was nowhere to be seen in this blog. Why you ask? Well, I was enjoying my holiday before SPM results come. SPM result will be on the 22nd of March of 2012. I am so terrified. I always wonder what will happen after that. Like how does College feel like? Meeting new friends but are we going to forget our old ones? That is the shitty part of me. I really hated Form 5 because its probably the last year I'm going to be with my friends. I wish it never end but it has to. So anyway lets keep the sad part. I haven't been going out lately other than with Daniel and Bob (Amirul Shakir). There is not much to say. Played Mass Effect 3. Skyrim. Alan Wake. Really not that much totally forget about everything. Although I will never forget who I love lol!

No comments: