Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Be Futuristic

I am sorry that I have not been taking care of my blog. But now I'm back! The reason why I'm blogging back because 2 things:

1) I honestly miss writing stuff and no one bothers to read it.
2) I am using my iPad 2 to blog! It's like having a blog in my hand! I know some(if there is) of you must be jealous!

Anyway my last post on.. Wow! 2nd Feb? Ouch. 6 months not posting anything. And pass 6 months was pretty hectic. I mean there was IU, there was SAS Got Talent, there wad exam,interclass dance competition although it was cancel,football,sejarah club and whole lot more. Madness the whole 6 month. Now I'm pretty free now sort of. Left with Prefect One Day Camp,Exam Trials,SPM. I'm a runner in Prefects Camp gonna be fun and tiring! Oops! I forgot, Sports Day isn't over yet. Anyway have to go study Sejarah! See you later bloggers! By the way I didn't get NS, loving life.

No comments: