Monday, July 25, 2011

Genting Trip

Before I went Genting, There was Prefect camp. Gosh it was fun! It was actually funny rather then fun, because Iwas suppose to be running around and let the junior chase me after guessing a clue. But they didnt chase me, only one group did and I was waiting for them Haha! So no running for me, just walking most of the time. Around 5 I left to Genting very rush and tired and of course hungry. The reason I went there is that my mom has this every year once dinner for her company so lucky us haha. At night I went for the arcade as usual, I wont like 8 toys but my sister lost one cause she was holding alot of it. I was like the Master of Crane! Be the Crane! It was a nice weekend!

The Toy's I won in Genting! Although is lesser than last year (17 toys)

No comments: