Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day Of School

Okay, First all guys/girls, I want to say I'm sorry that I did not post for couple of days. I went to Chiang Mai, after that was so darn tired. I will post more about Chiang Mai if I have the time. Anyway, first day of school today! Wow, and it is awesome and full of surprises and hilarious. Lets start with awesome, From Form 2 till Form 5 same people same class! You can't get tired of friends and the people you know at all! Now surprises! Most of the teachers are the same, and my previous Sejarah Teacher is the Ketua Panitia of Sejarah! Congratulations to her ( Pn. Jega )! Hilarious is the best part. As usual Donovan is making all the awesome jokes and all of us laugh. Chee Hoe is making the sick jokes but we still laugh, Herman. Whatss up brotherman? It's been awhile! The funniest was first day of English, we have to stand up for those who didn't brought English Text Books! HAHA! It's the same old English teacher! Overall First day of school is very nice, wish that everyday is like this. Except the standing up part. Obviously you don't want it everyday right! =P

No comments: