Monday, January 31, 2011

So far So Good

I haven't been updating the blog lately, been really busy! Let's recap.. Alright Lots of school work especially this holiday, And they change our English teacher. I really dislike her, Pn. Rani is still the best English teacher! Next, I have to work on the Video animation/ presentation for SAS Got Talent ( Previously was Samadian Idol ) with Daniel and one Form 6 girl which I don't know about haha. Next, Guess what? I have the LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition! Me and Daniel are racing for it. I was there first, we thought there is only 1 box left. But luckily he said " Oh, still got left for you and your friend, 2 of it ". Phew lucky lucky. Oh the Sackboy is so CUTE!



Awesome, It comes with a PS3 game rack, Few DLC pack and of course Sackboy xD. Pretty sure you guys are wondering what is the 2 bulb at the side, Well its not a bulb its the Playstation Move Controller, No it doesn't come with the controller I'm sorry to say that =P. Get your own! Next, My sister has an Ipad! But she seems so selfish borrowing it, I have to wait the time she is NOT using which it doesn't happen very often. Anyway it's hers. I can't lend anyone to use it I'm sorry, I would love to but I can't. Well January is over, This is the first day of February and wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays! =)

Ps. Love youuu

No comments: