Friday, January 7, 2011

Something You should know

I love about your hair,
I love your funny laugh,
I love it when you talk to me,
I love when you are concerned about me,
I love when me and you are just sitting and talking since F2,
I love everything about you,
I love when we have identical hates and likes,
I love when you're shy because I'm shy too,
I love it because you're nice to me,
I love it when you always give me things first,
I love everything about you,

The truth is I don't want you to leave me, hoping that you know that. Although we have bad times together, I want to make it right. I really want to. The days where we send message together, I really miss it. I feel like I'm alone right now. Please don't leave me. That would even hurt me more. I always feel like I'm disturbing you and irritating you making you not talk to me. Please, I apologize. Especially now we're form 5. If not I would never forgive myself ever. I hope you read this. =(

No comments: