Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Collection ;D (Part 2)


Hellgate London:
Ahh..Demons,Ghouls,Ghost,Diablolist and many types of monster..
And you can become Templar,Marksman,Cabalist..
Is like playing Diablo all over again..
But much futuristic DUH!..
I remember i get this.. When It launched few days ago..
Hwa Hong say is a nice game..
So i bought it..
And It was fun to play..
But you feel bored every time you will be fighting in the Subway.. >.<



The Orange Box:
Inisde this box has 5 orginal games in it!
And it's worth to buy!
Half Life 2,Half Life 2:Episode 1,Half Life 2:Episode 2,Portal,Team Fortress 2..
How i get it..
Oh ya I beg my mother.. LoL..
Rm 150..So cheap xD.. 5 game somemore =P..
That's when i start playing Team Fortress 2.. Loved it so much!
Consider this is the best original game... =D
And also is blood hilarious their faces xD..
But i don't have a clan T.T
So sad isn't it..
Orange Box rock to the max!
Next one =P..



Left 4 Dead:
Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
This is about 4 of your helping each other to fight all the zombie horde and escape..
I bought this game when it's not suppose to come out yet.. =P..
It's like 3 days ago before the game was released..
I went to the shop and the whole shop is like full of original game..
I think is like 50++ of them..
My expression is like "WOOOOW!!"
I stayed at the shop like 30 minute..
LoL I'm a geek >.<.. And game addict haha..
Lucky i bought this after final exam..
If i bought it before exam.. And i get low marks..
No more original woh..
Lucky lucky.. At least my result is better then Don..
BY 1 MARK!! Amazing xD..
Same class man..!
Oh ya i didnt mention that.. Left 4 dead Box is bigger then the others..
LOL!!
That's all my collection!
See ya! =)

No comments: