Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Renie

The rules:
*Link to your tagger and post these rules.
*List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I am Dumb Duh!
2. I am Random xD
3. I am a Geek
4. I am a Nerd
5. I am Pro at TF2?
6. I am a Gamer!
7. I like Doggie
8. I like computer


Tag:
1. Chee Hoe
2. Hsu Ven
3. Nicole
4. Janice (sis)
5. (Still Thinking)
6. (Still Thinking)
7. (Still Thinking)
8. (Still Thinking)


-You-
First Name : Nico
Nickname : CoCo,Ray,RayzCoco,Nic,Cocs(That's what Herman call me O.o),Ray Ray(fel and fiona call me that name)
Name you wish you had : Ray
What do people normally mistake your name as : Nicole Kidman , Nicole(the squash player), Nicole (as a girl)
Birthday : 29 of August 1994
Birthplace : Somewhere in Malaysia
Time of Birth : WOO I CAN STILL REMEMBER 12 MIDNIGHT! xD
Single or taken : Actually i would choose or..but i would say Single
Zodiac sign : Virgo..You've got a problem -.-


-Your Appearance-

How tall are you : 170cm++
Wish you were taller : Not so much =)
Eye color : Black-Brown
Eye color you want : Red,Blue,Sharingan style,Sapphire,Brown-Yellow
Natural Hair color : Black
Current Hair color : Black
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Nope,wish i can
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : I comb my hair..Does that count?
Glasses or contacts : I choose or..but No..
Do you wear make-up : Nope, i would be gay by doing that..
Ever had hair extensions : ............w..t..h.?
Paint your nails : When I like to do art at home.. and splatter all over my feet..so i painted my nails..( this is long time ago )


-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes : Striking color..lol
What color hair : Blonde-pink ( Avril Lavigne!! ) Normal color loo..
Shy or Outgoing : I choose or already loh why dont you listen !
Sexy or Cute : OR OR OR! =(.. but i would choose half cute half sexy..lol~~
Serious or Fun : OR... OR.. i'm getting mad!! Sometimes.. serious and fun..mostly FUN!
Older or Younger than you : I'm sick of OR! =(..i would say older loh..i August =(
A turn on : Light (random sia)
A turn off : Death (still random)

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates : OR!..I pick chocolates..cause same as my nickname haha xD
Pepsi or Coke : OR Drink!...i hate both but i would say Pepsi..
Rap or Rock : OR Song!.. me like rock!
Relationship or One night stand : OR Marriage!...Relationship lah...but one night stand sound so wrong to me =)..
School or Work : OR Education~ I say Work..somehow..
Love or Money : OR Living!.. half half then..
Movies or Music : OR Movsic!...If i choose movie..got for sure music inside..if i choose music got music video inside..so both..
Country or City : OR Place!..I say both..me love fresh air..and technologies..
Friends or Family : OR Life! Family the first Friends the second..


-Have you ever-

Lied : Kinda?
Stole something : OMG I DID?!.. NO!
Smoked : No..my dad does =D
Hurt someone close to you : For sure got loh..but mostly not my fault..=(
Broke someone's heart : I'm not that bad you know... I choose no..
Had your heart broken : Many times....T.T
Wondered what was wrong with you : Don't care..Life goes on..
Wish you were a prince/princess : Prince of Everything!
Liked someone who was taken : maybe..?
Shaved your head : My dad wants me to...but no~
Used chopsticks : Got..
Sang in the mirror to yourself : WOMANIZIER.....WOMANIZIER....WOMANIZIER...Absolutely NO..


-Favorites-
Flower : Venus Fly Trap..haha xD
Candy : Cloud 9 ICE LEMON TEA!
Song : OMG THIS IS THE HARDEST QUESTION FOR THIS TAGGED..SO much pressure!...Currently like.. Boys Like Girls-Thunder
Scent : Dog scent? lols
Color : Black,White,Blue,Red,Sapphire,PINK!,Ruby, many more ! =)
GoldMovies : Lol..
Singer : Avril Lavigne!! shes a singer..
Word : Schwau! xD
Junk food : Rota!
Website : Game website..
Location : Island
Animal : Dog.. hais Max =(


-Misc-

Ever cried over someone : Of course..even a something..
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Yes
Do you think you're attractive : No..That's why im so unlucky..
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : I dunno.. i dont really know fairytale..
Do you play any sports : Basketball,Football,Badminton,Bowling,Playing computer game!(that's sport to me),Kabadi!,Swimming,Archery,Racing (lol i dunno its a sport or not)

No comments: