Saturday, December 20, 2008

LittleBigPlanet and Others (Part 2)


Metal Gear Solid 4..
MGS4..
I'm not going to post anything..
Cause i nvr play in aravind house.. lol
Suppose to help him with this..
But he doesn't so ..
Keep this a secret =X




Aravin's controller..
I think his racist yea! xD
Wireless somemore.. can play freely with out pulling...
And one more thing.. this controller is like wii..
For Example:
LittleBigplanet.. you can move your head and hands by moving the controller
But it's useless in the game =)..




PS3!!
Look so shiny.. and tempting..
And i told araving lay the PS3 flat >=(..
But this way also can xD..
Look too nice xD..
Feel like having on my own..
( Planning to have it DUH!!)




WOW!
I just look at and i say..
Very yeng xDDD
I want go back d.. so i take photo last moment of this 4 games and a console..
Nico's rating on:
  • LittleBigPlanet 12/10 (WTH O.O!!)
  • Fallout 3 8.5/10 (DUH! looks the same as Oblivion too me of course)
  • GTA 4 8.0 / 10 (Me Don't like sick stuff =( )
  • MGS 4 ?/10 (never play~~ -.-)


No comments: