Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Going out to Krabi

Hello everyone..
I'm going OUT TO KRABI!
Is at Thailand =)..
And you all know lah..
Going to dive under the sea..
Hehe.. I wonder is it lucky to find Manta Ray =P.. Oh and Whale Shark ROAR!
I'm not going to be posting or online ( maybe ).. 4th to the 8th..
LoL..
I got this crazy idea..
Who dares to sms me in Krabi..
And i received it ( reply also )..
I buy them souvenir.. ( lol i know is a stupid idea )..
But got nth to do so..
Haha.. The choice is yours lah..





And I'm not quite sure about the island..
But the picture found is this..
Whatever it is.. It looks crystal clear sea..
That's all for today.. Haha..
Maybe i online tomorrow morning..
Talk to whoever online lah..
Or reply your message in the cbox..
Now i want go play game and watch Initial D Second Stage xD..
Bye Bye ~

No comments: