Saturday, December 4, 2010

I admit it









Yes, Call Of Duty Black Ops, it is all the rage right now in gaming industries and gamer all around the world. It is said that it is the best Call Of Duty franchise has ever made. Although the campaign is short, but it has change and told differently in so many ways. Multiplayer has improve quite a few. Zombie mode, it has zombies(well obviously?) with a solo or drag your friend to play 2 - 4 player to fight against the horde of zombies. Now the downside, the graphics is simply really disgusting? I don't know how to say it but this graphics is like few years back, even Modern Warfare 2 graphic is so much more nicer. Second, Multiplayer gameplay, Respawn and straight away got shot, Walk to a corner got shot, Knifing them and for some reason it failed why? It's suppose to be instant kill but in the end the enemy knife you back. Connection is real bad, you won't feel comfortable playing it and kept dying and dying. When I played, I can't even get like 8 kill streaks, the most is 7 and that's just playing luck. So many bug's and glitches. For Zombie mode, When I started playing, they said I have to get the power on but where is it? Open this door and that door. This is just my point of view. By the way, In Multiplayer, If you get 5 kills an above just be grateful for it for those who are having issue with the same as mine. It's really "normal". Sometime I get 3 or 4, and that doesn't mean I'm a lousy player. So does Call Of Duty: Black Ops deserves a good rating? or bad? You decide.

No comments: