Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Prevent Boredness



To prevent boredom, I bought quite a few books, One of them is as you can see in this picture. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Ugly Truth. I just finish it yesterday. It was nice. Besides that, I bought 1 thick book of Narnia which includes all the story inside and guess what? I got free 2 tickets to go watch Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. What luck. Bought Harry Potter also, since I lost my book. I bought Gulliver's Travels also! Coming soon in the cinemas. And a few days more I'm going to start studying, I have to.



In other news, I beat my kill records in Call of Duty Black Ops. Give me a day,I'm good. Give me a week, I'm great. Give me a month, I'm unbeatable(Kind of). Oh and you see my junior iLawLiet? His a camper, noobie! (shhh..)

No comments: