Friday, December 10, 2010

The Voyage of Nico and friends









Today 12/10/2010, woke up in the morning around 8.30 am. Found my cousin was outside as usual, play with them Team Fortress 2 and Start The Party!. 10.00 am Szi Wei(guy with spectacles) came. Played some more, waiting for Pritha and Donovan. But Donovan just woke up at 12 lunch time. He was doing "business" when he called me. Now for Pritha. No call, No Message, No facebook message. So tried calling her but no answer. We left without her, hundred apologize. So we went to Tropicana and saw 2 girl familiar faces working at the popcorn shop again. We bought The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. At first I wanted to use the free ticket, but unfortunately they said " You have to wait for 2 weeks for it ". So no choice, I bought and my sister was a genius she bring her UCSI card as a student card but we don't have, so she said to the counter lady "He's my brother" then magically we all get RM6 per ticket. Now Narnia, Yes the movie is better than Narnia 1 and 2. But constantly seeing the boat but since the title is "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" then it is alright. Although they found the swords(Spoiler) a bit too fast? I guess they want to cut short the movie since its 2 hours. But the funny part about today is "If I'm her brother, then who are those 2 people beside me? ". Forget to mention Reepicheep is awesome.

No comments: