Monday, December 20, 2010

What is up with People?

Ya, People is being really rude nowadays, lets start with girls especially. Girls now swear a lot. Really be honest everyone. Everyone just says it like its a normal word to them and thinks their so cool and big because of using it. Well you guys are not, seriously talk with your mom and dad like that? You guys deserve to drink the drain water I'm serious. Guys also. Don't. Even if you're a boy and it is "the way it goes". No Idiot. Second, promises and so call "best friends". They promise you what they wanna do with you in the end they just totally ignore you or forget you. Simple enough, don't talk with your empty headed mind. Especially one of my friend, Well if you decided to leave then go ahead. There is no point me advising you what to do anymore. Get a new friend and live your "life". You've changed a lot after what I've done really. For that, I bid farewell. Don't care about me, Don't ask me anything, Don't even look at me. Besides that, People are in a hurry to take their driving license or as they say "undang". What's the hurry? Freedom to drive anywhere as you please? The car will run away? Heard a rumor that people can only take their driving license at 21? If that's true, then there is a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing is, everyone is in debt with me because I give them rides back home. The Bad thing? Well more accidents occur, No No I don't mind waiting. Less Burden for me.

No comments: